SV: Dates for 11th International OSonOS - in "Swenmark"

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Fri Feb 7 11:02:07 PST 2003

Hi Michael and Mick.
Good to hear you´re packing your bags. I´m off for a week skiing in Norway
so I do the same right now.
Thanks for offering your expertise Mick, we´ll surely come back to you with
questions.
Our next step now is to organize a Scandinavian "OSonOSonOSinSwenmark" this
spring to engage our collegues in the planning of the practicalities of the
event. We´ll let you know when, just in case you´re in the neighbourhood!
Well, back to packing
Thomas

THanks a lot Mick, I´m sure we´ll get back to you with questions. Our next
step is to organize a Scandinavian OSonOS this spring to engage our
collegues.

Regards

Thomas