Help! Client's Three Week Worries

Laurel and Rick laurick at telus.net
Wed Feb 5 13:45:56 PST 2003

Hi Doug -

Just assure them that enough topics will be similar that folks will
naturally want to amalgamate topics - I've never been to an OST meeting
where this DIDN'T happen.  Ask the sponsors to give "pure" OST a chance the
first week, and if, for some reason, they are not satisfied with the way it
works, it can be re-jigged for  the subsequent meetings.  I've used this
tactic before - and, of course, OST *always* works, so I've never had to
re-jig.

It's tough dealing with jittery sponsors - I believe your sense of certainty
with the process will influence them, Doug.

Laurel.