An off-List request

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Mon Feb 24 14:09:06 PST 2003

Friends--

A longtime friend and colleague, Bud Brooksieker, is in the hospital in
Cleveland, struggling with congestive heart failure after a heart attack on
Friday.  He is scheduled for open heart surgery Tuesday afternoon.

Bud was enchanted by OST the first time he heard of it.  I don't think that
he has ever facilitated an "official" Open Space meeting, but has opened
space in a multitude of ways.  I've had the pleasure of being a co-leader of
some of these workshops, some of which took the group to strange, wonderful,
and unpredictable places.  He has never been a member of this community, but
is definitely a kindred spirit.

If any of you feel so inclined, I would ask you to send healing energy as he
prepares himself for this surgery--a rather scary kind of open space.

Thank you,

Joelle