Dates for 11th International OSonOS - in "Swenmark"

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Fri Feb 7 02:09:43 PST 2003

Dear friends in Open Space.
The time and place are in place for OSonOS 2003. We have had a great time
exploring different alternatives and now we´re there. The place will be on
an island on the west side of Swenmark called Fyn (south part of what
ordinary man calls Denmark). The place won the competition because of its
fantastic OS-history, great spirit and that it is something really really
special. OK, you´ll get more info...later. We´ll do our best to get a proper
invitation together and set up means of registration as soon as possible, in
a few weeks.

The 11th International OpenSpaceOnOpenSpace will be held the 23-26 of August
2003. This means good chances for sun and warm weather.
Warmest regards
Thomas Herrmann OSI Sweden & Gerard Muller OSI Denmark

What, still curious? You may have a glimbse at www.bramstrup.dk