AW: NEW SOLSTICE MYTHS

Catherine Pfaehler c.pfaehler at bluewin.ch
Mon Dec 29 11:50:21 PST 2003

Dear Peter and Esther

No, not an OS solstice celebration – but I know of at least one OS wedding
which lasted for two days, including the wedding ceremony itself. I am sure
that after a careful preparation meeting, this will work perfectly. The
truth remains the same, forms may change over time
 feel free to go for what
your souls long for!

With love – Catherine (on our way to an OS wedding party ourselves
)

Catherine Pfaehler
Kellersriedweg 8
CH - 2503 Biel