Micro Open Space

Peggy Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Wed Dec 24 09:47:08 PST 2003

Chris,

A few years back, I spent 2 days in open space with a 5-person board.  As
Harrison says, it is exactly the same dynamics as a larger group.  They were
together in every form you can imagine -- in pairs, in 2's and 3's, by
themselves, all together.  They set their own rhythym according to their
individual needs just as in any open space.

>From alternatively rainy, sunny, and cloudy Seattle,
Peggy

(Finally re-surfacing after an incredibly busy November and December!)