The Story of creative commons

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at snafu.de
Fri Dec 19 10:49:27 PST 2003

Dear Chris,
I took a look at the movie and the written stuff.
For me it is definitely in the corner of of things I can do without.
As far as I am concerned in the context of open space I am not part
of the crowd you are referring to.
Everything I put together, borrow, translate, photograph, use, put on
my website, etc. in the context of open space is there to use without
ever mentioning my name or giving me credit.
When I see stuff that I can identify as coming out of my sphere it
just tickles me, thats already pretty nice.
Have a grand holiday season
greetings from Berlin
mmp

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 12:11:44 -0800, Chris Corrigan wrote:

>For those of you with high speed connections, there is a brilliant flash
>movie at http://mirrors.creativecommons.org/reticulum_rex/ which tells
>the story of "creative commons" a licensing alternative to copyright.
>If ever there was a crowd that would appreciate this idea, it is us,
>recipients of a great and open gift which is ours to use and borrow and
>stretch and twist to serve our worlds.
>
>For those of you better able to read text, the story is also here:
>http://creativecommons.org/.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Chris

Noch 4 Plätze zu vergeben zur 3. Lernwerkstatt für open space-BegleiterInnen vom 25. bis 28. Januar 2004 in Vlotho. Jetzt anmelden   www.michaelmpannwitz.de/o_lernwerkstatt2004.htm

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
FON: +49 - 30-772 8000   FAX: +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelMpannwitz.de
www.openspace-landschaft.de