Civil Conversation

Julie Denny JuliaDenny at aol.com
Fri Dec 12 14:54:31 PST 2003

Kerry et al:

I, who AM still in the US, actually love this idea. It happened in our small
town and it all started with an OS on "The Future of Amenia." When the current
elected officials ignored the outcomes, a new party was formed, "Imagine
Amenia." They subsequently swept the elections. Of course it also helped that the
incumbents, in a last ditch effort to hold on, chose the slogan "Why Imagine?"
and posted it on signs all over town. Dumb and dumber.

So now we're thinking, why not "Imagine America?"

Julie Denny
President
Resolutions
People talk...people listen...things change.
http://www.resolutionsforyou.com
14 Troutbeck Crescent 32 West 40th Street - Ste. 3B
Amenia, NY 12501 New York, NY 10018
TEL: 845-373-7448 TEL: 212-944-7271
FAX: 845-373-7092 FAX: 212-944-7271