intro & question-visioning during opening of OS?

BJ Peters bjp1 at cox.net
Thu Dec 11 05:16:47 PST 2003

Jennifer-- When it seems appropriate, I sometimes combine Open Space
with Appreciative Inquiry (AI). AI has a visioning activity called
"provocative propositions" that produces creative future statements
that become topics in the open space. I'd be happy to say more off
list. Best --BJ

BJ Peters
bjp1 at cox.net
602.279.4805