AW: outcomes and one-off OSTs and OSLIST

Catherine Pfaehler c.pfaehler at bluewin.ch
Tue Dec 2 12:36:31 PST 2003

Dear Chris

Deep, meaningful, gorgeous stories you reported. As in OS, lots for daily
life in there. I realize how deeply we are driven by our inheritage without
realizing it, and how much awareness it takes, every moment, to stick to
consciously making our own choices.

Thank you, and thank everybody for this wonderful forum! Nourishing indeed,
even if I don't eat meat (dead mooses...) :)

Catherine (participant and co-organizer in and of several organization
transformation conferences in Europe since 1989)

Catherine Pfaehler
Kellersriedweg 8
CH - 2503 Biel
T/F/B ++41 - (0)32 - 365 68 41