Latin connections (was: [OSLIST] French attack?)

Artur Ferreira da Silva artsilva at mail.eunet.pt
Thu Dec 18 09:14:21 PST 2003

Hello Dominique and Geneviève:

Welcome to the list. I am glad you joined, as I am trying after some time
to make connections between the (very few) OST practitioners that are
natives of Latin languages.

As you are planning for an OSI France maybe you want to take a look at what
is already in French in the opensapeworld web site at:
http://www.openspaceworld.org/french/openspace.html

On the other hand, and as Michael Herman referred, I have initiated with
some friends an OST Wiki for the Iberian languages. If you happen to
understand Portuguese or Spanish (or even if not) you may take a look
at    http://www.openspaceworld.org/iberia/iberia.cgi?IberiaWiki

I found the Wiki to be a good tool to assemble practitioners of a certain
language (or languages that are similar) before thinking about creating an
OSI - or simultaneously with that.

If, in the future, you will consider the possibility of developing an Wiki
for OST in French, myself and Véronique (who is French but lives and works
in Portugal) will be glad to give you some help.

Best wishes

Artur