Individual Health & Balance workshop in Sweden!

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Wed Dec 17 15:55:16 PST 2003

Dear friends in Open Space
This coming april 20-23 2004 we are offering a holistic learning journey in
a lovely place here in Sweden. Birgitt and Ward Williams will facilitate our
learning in the workshop "Indiviual health and balance - time for your own
harmony". The workshop is part of the Health and Balance workshop series.
For more info have a look at their homepage www.genuinecontact.com

We hope to gather people from "all over" to make this an extraordinary
event. Please "make my day" - get in touch with me if you´d like me to send
an invitation containing all the details! And of course, if you would like
to help market this event I´d be for ever greatful!
Warmest regards
Thomas Herrmann         Phone +46 (0)709-98 97 81
Open Space Consulting   Fax   +46 (0)300-713 89
Pensévägen 4
434 46 Kungsbacka, Sweden
Email: thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
www.openspaceconsulting.com