Poetry Every Day, opening the new »contest«

Florian Fischer ff at begleitung-im-wandel.com
Wed Dec 17 12:06:30 PST 2003

Am 12.12.2003 19:19 Uhr schrieb "Joelle Lyons Everett" unter
<JLEShelton at aol.com>:

> Friends--
>
> The winner of the November, 2003 Open Space Poetry Contest is Florian
> Fischer.  Florian is now our Poet Laureate for the next six months, with the
> responsibility to organize the next contest, in six months, and to support the
> writing  and reading of poetry in any way he sees fit.

dear joelle
and my dear compañeros in this november03-poetry-session
 Rich  Foss, Audrey Coward, Chris Weaver, David Adams, Alan Stewart
and all dear sticky-dot-voters:

applause to all of you infront of myself.
I needed some days to bow my head to get again
the honor and the spice for to continue the play
which had been originated in the year of .....
from our again and again amazing ralph copleman.

in this andalusian village, where I´m staying from time to time,
when someone as a single person is doing in public a work
there will be within short time at least four or five other people to join
the single one
not to help him but to discuss his working.
in that manner we brave few poets of this november-contest
surely didn`t stay alone. thanks to all of you.
the new »poetry-contest«

as joelle invites me in her message from the 12.12.03 ,
»to support the writing  and reading of poetry in any way he sees fit«
I open space just now with the date of 12.12.2003 to hold it for the next
six month,
which is the normal cyclus of the socalled poetry-contest.

the motto is »EVERY«
because there is no special »now« to expand,
there is only the now which is every now.

dear friends,
look every day on  your everyday -thinking/dreaming/writing
and get aware that it contains again and again nuggets of poetry
which are only a little bit to be polished, which is to put them in lines
and will fit.
we are not looking for poets.
we are looking for poetry.

let us get aware of the more or less hidden/obvious poetry
in every posting in this OSlist.

I open the socalled contest this time in the way of OST:
whenever you want -- come in to the circle of the list, anounce your
»every«,
put it on the wall as a posting. at the end of this half year
I´ll publish again the whole wall and then invite you to the marketplace
to put your sticky dots........

every posting in the Oslist which is titled »every« is welcome as poetry all
over
the time of six month beginning on december 12, 2003 to about june 2004.
following OST: anonymity is quit for this time.

come on
write ahead

florian fischer
(actual poet laureate of the OSlist)