the road to independence

Institut EBUS ie at institut-ebus.de
Tue Dec 16 09:54:44 PST 2003

Dear all,

along a three years process facilitation building
up a new business concept in a company in UK we
had fife management and two Full Team workshops.
At the end of the last one the team felt very
inspired after having solved their conflicts in
dialogue and feeling their positive resources for
creative and open communication. I thought it
(the facilitation) is over, the management
thought it is over.

The team decided to  have  a team "temperature
test" after half a year to  "test status and
momentum on the great progress made from the
original inspiration in the last workshop". No
body knew what for they needed facilitation,
although it was accepted. When I got asked to
support the planning I suggested Open Space and
sent them three short sentences about it. They
organized their event and invited their
management. The title was "The road to
independence..".  They did the whole facilitaion
and in the moment I  opened the space they found
themselves on the road --- and now it is over.

It is still surprising to me - I am the slow learner.

Some how, I do not know why, it was you Dominique, who encouraged me to write.

All the best, love and
peace to all of you

Ingrid

--
Ingrid Ebeling
EBUS Institut für Entwicklungsberatung und Supervision

Tel.: +49-511-336 03 30
Fax: +49-511-336 03 47

e-mail: ie at institut-ebus.de
http://www.institut-ebus.de