OSI (US) inviting exchange on OS in Education

john engle englejohn at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 4 04:12:40 PST 2003

OPEN SPACE INSTITUTE (US) CORDIALLY INVITES THE OPEN SPACE COMMUNITY
TO A WIKI WEEKEND - JANUARY 17 & 18, 2004:

OPEN SPACE IN EDUCATION

We would like to build an interactive database on Open Space applications in
education. While the wiki space is already open and waiting for your
stories, the weekend of January 17-18 is intended to be a focused time for
our real time interaction. Will you help the Community create an archive of
case studies/ stories/experiences involving Open Space and education?

Our objectives are twofold:

1. Improve our practice as facilitators by learning from the experience of
others who have used OST in education.

2. Create a rich resource for future sponsors to visit and understand the
benefits of using Open Space in education.

Our dedicated wiki is can be accessed by directing one's web browser to:

http://www.openspaceworld.org/network/wiki.cgi?OpenSpaceinEducation

We invite you to add stories, comment, ask questions. While it will be
launched officially in real-time on the weekend of January 17 &18, it is
already open, and it will remain open indefinitely for you to post new
experiences and comment on old ones. In this way, our Open Space in
Education wiki will remain live for the use of practitioners,
educationalists and any other stakeholders in education, such as students
and parents.

Please remember to bookmark this wiki web site for future use:

http://www.openspaceworld.org/network/wiki.cgi?OpenSpaceinEducation

Thank you for contributing to this learning.

Open Space Institute, (US), Members of Board: Gabriel Shirley, John Engle,
Kerry Napuk, Leon De King, Lisa Heft, Michael Herman, Mikk Sarv, and Peggy
Holman

http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp