Chicago Social Forum

Ted Ernst ted at chicagohumanist.org
Thu Aug 28 21:24:50 PDT 2003

Well, the plot thickens.  I last reported on this process 3 weeks ago
telling you that they'd decided to do all the planning in OST.  Well,
last night a group of 3 women met (all 3 were with me when the decision
was made to use OST) and decided that the "discussion" part of the Sept
meeting would be in OST, but that the "working" part would have working
groups that were pre-determined by these three women.  More information
as it happens . . .

Peace,
ted