OSonOS in Swenmark

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 25 04:33:44 PDT 2003

At 01:36 PM 8/24/2003 +0200, you wrote:
>Dear friends in Open Space
>OSonOS in Swenmark is going on well. Issues have been posted and proceedings
>have and are being written. The OSonOS online café is also busy. You are
>most welcome to join in at
>http://www.openspaceworld.org/network/wiki.cgi?OSonOSinSwenMark
>Warmest regards to you all!
>Thomas and Gerard

I agree with Artur and everybody -- the E-Version of OSONOS is superb!
Definitely to be repeated. I regret deeply not being more present virtually
or physically, but I can see that everything happened perfectly. Just as it
always does. We have been buried with guests, with more to come -- and that
put a severe crimp in my participation time. Nice to have the folks here,
but perhaps even nicer to be in the action with you all.

Harrison

>Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, MD 20854 USA