Access Queen Invites You to Join our International Silent Auction and Global Village Marketplace at OSonOS

Michelle Cooper mcooper at integralvisions.com
Tue Aug 19 18:23:41 PDT 2003

Dearest Lisa;
Thank you for your passion and responsibility and leadership as the "Access
Queen"
I have had considerable experience with Silent auction for the Long Term
Care Facility foundation in my community and will offer my experience. I was
chair of the annual Gala and silent auction held April 4, 2003...yes the day
of the worst ice storm of the winter...and we made over $50,000 on the event
in spite of the weather. 350 of 425 people showed up by taxi, snowmobile or
other ingenious means when even the malls had been closed down...and the
theme, murder on the orient express...of course, the murder happened as the
train was stalled in a snowstorm.. very excellent manifesting on our part.

So we need paper, pencils items to auction and a closing time for the event.
We need a registration system to assign people numbers and then they bid and
of course people to bring money!!!

I will think of what I can bring. I am amazed...just like at a garage
sale...one person's junk is another person's treasure.

Looking forward to seeing many of you there.
Michelle