PowerPoint OST presentation

Martin Leith martin at martinleith.com
Tue Aug 19 02:17:48 PDT 2003

Larry,

Great set of photos ... very useful ... I've mentioned this resource in my
Blog, www.martinleith.com/blog/blog0021.html, and created links from two
other pages of my website. In the Blog I say: "How about making it available
as a downloadable PowerPoint file? (Although I can understand why you might
not want to do so.)"

Big thanks for sharing your Open Space in Pictures slides. BTW, I had
trouble with the link at first as it contains spaces and Outlook doesn't see
the entire URL right through to the .htm ending. Maybe you could replace the
spaces with underscores, or just remove them altogether? If you do so,
please remember to let us know!

Warm wishes,

Martin

Martin Leith Limited
The Open Space Agency

Martin Leith Limited, 1 Princes Road, Wells, Somerset BA5 2DT, United
Kingdom
Telephone 01749 673999 (+44 1749 673999)
Mobile 07808 773713 (+44 7808 773713)
email martin at martinleith.com
www.martinleith.com | www.delightfantastic.com