OSonOSinGOA

Malay Biswas malay.biswas at tajhotels.com
Sat Aug 16 21:27:44 PDT 2003

dear MMP,
Your email is really loaded with ideas and i do promise, perhaps we will work
very hard to celebrate it more than that. We will definately have provisions to
travel the romantic past which OS started in one of our Taj Hoteles almost a
decade (decade is right?) back. Rest will depend on the co-created format of OS
to do whatever it can do.

We are getting a whole lot of emails, suggestions, advise, recommendations. We
apprecite all your comments. Please do write to us. We are priviledged to find
your email in our inbox.
On a sunny bright day, it is great here and all the best wishes for the
forthcoming OSonOS.
with warm regards
Janet and Malay

Anytime of day or night, Travel Agents in India and worldwide can make instant reservations for their clients on the Taj web site http://www.tajhotels.com. Apart from reserving all published rates and packages, travel agents can also create and reserve custom itineraries instantly on http://www.tajhotels.com.