A Summer for Silent Witness?

florian fischer florianfischer at ff-wey.com
Thu Aug 7 07:45:04 PDT 2003

Harrison Owen schrieb:

> ....being the Silent Witness in this broader sense is not a role you
> can claim for yourself. The role can only be conferred by our fellows.
> I am deeply thankful for those special creatures who are Silent
> Witnesses for me. And if in some way I can return the favor, I will
> feel blessed........
>
> Come September, it will be back to the doing side of things. .

dear harrison,

thank you for pointing on that topic,
being the Silent Witness.
very helpful
especially the aspect that
» you can not claim for  yourself the role ..«
could be hard work: staying in silence.

please agree, when I'll put this idea
into one of my poems »weying in open space«
which I'll bring as a preprint to the svenmark
OSonOS.

and ....
sounds as if you will not come to svenmark ??

I'll miss you.

florian

florian fischer
begleitung im wandel