to all OSonOS-participants

Gerard Muller gm at openspace.dk
Wed Aug 6 00:39:29 PDT 2003

Hello Kerry,

The train (there are many) from Copenhagen to Odense is fine.
I just thought that if eitehr several people arive at the same time you
could travel toigether and share cabs, or drive along with others who go
by car (from example from Copenhagen oir from Sweden).

Greetings

Gerard Muller
Open Space Institute Denmark