Workshop series in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA in September

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 20 12:23:01 PDT 2003

Here in Raleigh, we are getting ready for our September series of workshops
that assist leaders and consultants to work with the Conscious Open Space
Organization. As you know, the whole program is called the Genuine Contact
tm program. The program itself is "owned" by all graduates of the program
and so every year, the grouping expands and learns to breathe together. We
walk our talk as an intentional Conscious Open Space Organization and are
finding our way. It is very different when a new organization intentionally
develops in this way, than assisting an established organization to make the
change. We are learning a lot. The components of the program are held on the
exact same dates every year here in Raleigh led by myself, and a variety of
other dates throughout the world by a variety of workshop leaders. People
usually spend 2-3 years attending the different components, learning the
different skill sets, developing personal capacity for living what is
taught, but there are some international guests annually who take in the
whole month of programs. It is a great privilege to work with them all.

I make most of my decisions through prayer. The timing of the "train the
trainer" annually was determined this way and was set for Sept 21st, which I
knew was the equinox and a very special time, and I later found was also an
international day of prayer. And so, some years ago, I made my commitment to
God that I would annually start the workshop on this date and I asked for
help in always bringing to me exactly the right people who were ready for
this stage in their development.

Offered is:
Working With Open Space Technology (facilitation and HOW to work with OST
for maximum long term results in the organization) Sept 6-8
Advanced Work (Deep Work) with Open Space Technology that focuses on the
Open Space Organization Sept 10-13
Whole Person Process Facilitation Sept 15-17
Cross Cultural Conflict Resolution Sept 18-19
Train the Trainer (authorizing graduates to use our workbooks and lead the
Genuine Contact workshops and become co-owners of the program in the world)

Immediately after these workshops, the new graduates have a 2 day meeting
(Sept 26-27) in OST with previous graduates to discuss the co-creating of
the Genuine Contact program into the future. And then this is followed by a
2 day conference open to all (Sept 28-29)

We are still taking registrations, and of course are preparing with great
anticipation and excitement. We so fully believe that the way of working as
the Conscious Open Space Organization is becoming more and more sought
after. It is as though we are at the beginning of a huge wave.

And now about OSONOS in 2004. When I first saw the proposed dates, I was
very sad because the proposed dates meant I would not be able to go to
OSONOS in 2004 if it is indeed held in GOA at the end of September. We
already have registrants for the "train the trainer" for Sept 21-24 2004,
people who have been working towards this and already planning their
holidays with being here. I did not know what the other co-creators of the
Genuine Contact program would decide to do, but I saw clearly that each one
would have to make a choice. And I was sad about that too.  I see from the
list that this has already been mentioned by Thomas, Gabi, and Helen.

I am sure that the wisdom of those gathered at OSONOS in Denmark will sort
out what is in the highest good. As for the dates here in Raleigh, they are
part of a big commitment from me with God and I stand with my commitment as
part of my own right action in moving this work forward.

Blessings to you and to all with whom you make Genuine Contact,
Birgitt

Birgitt Williams of Dalar International Consultancy
www.dalarinternational.com

View the calendar for upcoming training in the Organizational Health and
Balance series of workshops featuring the Genuine ContactÔ program at
http://www.openspacetechnology.com/training.html

We invite you to join the Genuine Contact list serve at
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/genuinecontact

Contact information for Dalar International Consultancy: Po Box 19373,
Raleigh, North Carolina, USA 27619 Raleigh, North Carolina USA
Phone: 919-522-7750     Fax: 919-870-6599

As mentors to leaders and organizations we assist you in going beyond what
has been before. We provide inspirational and practical “how to” guidance
for leaders who want to achieve healthy and balanced organizations to
produce exciting, tangible results for the organization and for its people.
Our approach is holistic, creating a better future by tapping into ancient
wisdom.

We believe that Spirit matters and people are precious. We know that
organizations incorporating these values have exciting, tangible results
including wealth, prosperity, and abundance. These organizations tend to
their health and balance on a daily basis.

---