Fwd: Re: OSonOSinGOA

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at snafu.de
Mon Aug 18 01:50:49 PDT 2003

the guy with the hat is ho
hugs
mmp

--Original Message Text---
From: Janet Pinto
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 10:10:33 +0530

Hey Michael,

I resonate deeply with your sentiments on Mahesh and Prasad. I have
been in touch with them. Now I will 'speak' to them again, on your
behalf and mine. Who is the person with the hat? I'll let you know
when I find out.

Stay with us Micheal, as we move towards Goa, 2004, with ideas and
encouragement.

Have a great time at Denmark. And don't forget to raise both your
hands for Goa!

Warmly,

Janet