Will miss the next incarnation of this community

Larry Peterson larry at spiritedorg.com
Fri Aug 8 12:02:52 PDT 2003

Since I have been to all the OSonOS events until now, I am deeply
saddened that I cannot be there for this one.  The timing does not work
for a trip that week.  My son goes back to University and my daughter
starts University all during that week.  I am still the truck driver,
plus a few other roles that must take precedence this time.   So, I want
to give my best wishes to those who can go.  I'll get to experience what
its like not to go and try to stay connected.

I certainly plan on Going to GOA, if that is where we choose to manifest
next World Wide.  I also agree that more "local" community gatherings
are a good thing as well as exploring ways to connect electronically.

Larry

Larry Peterson
Associates in Transformation
Toronto, ON, Canada