latest news from OsonOs 2003

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Wed Aug 6 11:17:36 PDT 2003

Eiwor--

When I sent in my registration for OSONOS, there was a question about special
diet needs.  I did not try to put mine on the form, as they required a bit
more information,  I hope you can forward this information to the conference
center.

I have some food allergies, some mild, some more bothersome.  None are
life-threatening, and I am able to eat modest amounts of most foods.

My allergies are to wheat, cow's milk, eggs, beef, peanuts and almonds.

I am able to eat goat's milk yoghurt and cheese, and small amounts of the
foods listed above.  I just need to make sure that I do not have too much in one
day.  Fish, poultry, and other red meats are fine.

Meals where the main dish is sandwich or pasta are not the best for me.  But
if some variety is available, it is not generally necessary to prepare special
dishes.  For example, a salad with meat or fish is a better lunch dish for me
than a sandwich.  I eat almost every fruit and vegetable, and enjoy them very
much.

I'm looking forward to the beautiful place of Bramstrup, and enjoying meals
there with old and new friends!

Thanks for your help,

Joelle Everett