Organised 'Chaos' is exquisite!

peter-sharon.scoffings peter-sharon.scoffings at ntlworld.com
Fri Aug 22 18:19:18 PDT 2003

I believe that anything that is born from 'organised chaos' has extreme
beauty:

I always use the 'senses' to remind me of the awe inspiring beauty that's
surrounds me: e.g. warm showers of unpredicted summer rain. Artwork (Think
Jackson Pollock - lavender mist' or Damien Hurst's -Spin Painings'), The way
that plants 'self-seed' in random patens, only to go on to form stunning
displays (Think Poppy fields) or the wonderful way in which a diverse
collection of people can come together a change to something that is
important to them. (Spirit is a sensory experience) Breathtaking at it's
best!

I must admit that I'm new to the true rules of Open space, but the whole
concept fills me with such excitement. (I've used a version of OS but never
named it as a 'process') I've kind of 'trusted my own instincts, but I'm
keen to learn more!!!!

(I'm about to go on holiday, but would value your insight)

Sharon. (UK.)

                                                                 Look to the
North Star -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ * from Sharon.