Question - more than one theme?

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Mon Apr 21 23:08:03 PDT 2003

Ulrika--

I used to worry quite a bit about finding out ahead of time what are all the
important issues in an organization, and how will I be sure that they are
dealt with.

But over time, what I have learned is that people within the organization
know quite will what the real issues are, all they need is time, space, and
maybe permission to speak honestly, with a feeling of safety.

So, I agree with Winston and Harrison that it is best to let the participants
define the subtopics, by posting sessions for each of their ideas or
concerns.  It is not difficult to group similar ideas together later, if some
sorting is needed.

Posting subtopics is a good example of "one more thing not to do."

Best wishes for your successful meeting!

Joelle Everett
Shelton, WA USA