OS and strategic planning

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Tue Apr 8 16:41:52 PDT 2003

Ralph--

Can I quote you on this?  You've put my own observations in very succinct
form.

We had fun on a project a few months ago with an opportunity to express some
of our true thoughts and feelings about strategic planning.

We subsequently helped this organization hold an Open Space, and some changes
proposed and needs identified that day are being worked on.  Plus, people
from all the widely scattered parts of the organization are now talking to
each other, working together more than ever, and thinking bigger about the
possibilities.

Joelle