Czech Republic

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at snafu.de
Sat Apr 5 08:56:03 PST 2003

Joelle,
right
and
the info was wrong
because I counted so rapidly that I did not catch the fact that some
countries with long names take up two lines in the "list of
countries" which pops up next to the map if you click on the correct
button.
I asked my webmaster to change the list in such a way that either
each country gets just one line or he numbers the countries or does
both.
Lets see how he solves this problem..........
For the time being I think its fine to say "in almost 80 countries"
Thanks for keeping track on me!
peace
mmp

On Fri, 4 Apr 2003 19:31:35 EST, JLEShelton at aol.com wrote:

>Michael--
>
>Your last e-mail on this subject, March 19, put the count at 79.
>
>Joelle

Michael M Pannwitz
boscop
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelmpannwitz.de

An der E-Gruppe "openspacedeutsch" für deutschsprechende open space-PraktikerInnen interessiert? Enfach eine mail an mich.