Poetry contest and donnybrook

daniel lebelland at paradise.net.nz
Fri Apr 4 13:12:18 PST 2003

I for one would love the opportunity to review all the poems and share in a
sense of a common-unity that is thinking/working together on something.
Some excitement comes up with this, like the On-line thing we did earlier in
the year.  So worth the effort.
As a 'poet who sent stuff in' I just love the developments/buzz around this
topic.
You have my attention!

Daniel LeBel
Westport.  New Zealand.