Poetry donnybrook

Audrey Coward audreycoward at bellnet.ca
Thu Apr 3 07:49:29 PST 2003

O Ralph I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting you.
Your bantering and humour makes me want to check my-mail often. I want to
know why the poet laureate"position "doesn't come with a set of rules, a job
description, a box on the org chart and report to a president .
Maybe I missed some of the 1947 rules beacause not only didn't I have
e-mail, I couldn't read or comprehend rules. When I aged sufficiently to
understand rules,
 I always had more fun breaking them.

Audrey Coward