Poetry contest

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Wed Apr 2 16:54:13 PST 2003

there is already a space made for it at
http://www.openspaceworld.org/wiki/wiki/wiki.cgi?OpenSpacePoetry
anybody who wants to post poetry there is welcome to the
password for posting.   once upon a time we thought past
poet laureates might post the poems from their contests, but
that's not happened yet.  no time like now.  BUT... that
doesn't do you any help in getting rid of that crown, does
it audrey???  <grin>  m

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates
300 West North Avenue #1105