FW: wage peace sign

anne stadler annestad at nwlink.com
Wed Apr 30 11:21:07 PDT 2003

WAGE PEACE signs are now available--at a low price--whenever you want to
order them!!!!

YOU CAN ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!  www.boruckprinting.com

"Wage" means to stake, to pledge, to promise, to carry on, to engage

Question: "How can we mobilize all our resources to wage peace in the
world?"

The Earth Charter gives us basic values and principles for sustaining life
on earth.  It is THE most democratically arrived at and widespread statement
of values and principles extant. Check out their website:
www.earthcharter.org

Question:  How do we put the Earth Charter into practice, everywhere??

Please spread the word!!!

Thanks and Blessings,

Anne and Dave Stadler