Fw: espacio abierto (report, a bit long)

Carol Daniel carol at crosswinds.net
Sat Apr 26 08:01:13 PDT 2003

 Dear Florian,

 My name is Carol, I'm a facilitator for Israeli Palestinian dialogue
groups,
 and a new OS facilitator. I loved your story and I want to ask you to use
 some parts of it for the first Part of the OS training for Palestinians
this
 summer. I feel that the description of things in your report is very close
 to my reality here and it can be a very good example to how OS can be used
 to make a change.

 Thank you,
 Carol