OS in Spanish

Jaime Pedreros Fitzgerald jpedrerosf at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 12:33:15 PDT 2003

Dear colleagues,

This morning I read a message related to facilitating
an OS gathering in Mexico for the subsidiary of an
irrigation company established in Israel. The company
needs an OS practitioner able to conduct the event in
Spanish. Unfortunately, I erased the message and it is
not possible for me to contact the interested party in
a direct way.

I know of two web addresses where some help could be
found: www.iaf-world.org the international association
of facilitators and www.adegdl,com.mex an association
of business consultants esatblished in Guadalajara,
Mexico, which is in some way linked to opensapceworld.

The second possibility is to contact myself. I live
and work in Bolivia (Spanish is my mother language),
and would be more than pleased to add this experience
to my OS background; feel free to contact me at your
convenience.

Regards

Jaime