facilitation job in China -- OST? maybe not

Jeff Aitken ja at svn.net
Mon Apr 14 12:59:26 PDT 2003

 Jerry Martin of the Asian-American Exchange has asked me to distribute
this announcement to you. Please respond directly to Jerry, not me.    The
Asia Foundation, a nonprofit organization based in San Francisco,
is looking for a facilitator for a two-day workshop in Guangzhou, China on
Direct Labor Service Programs to be held June 19 and 20.The workshop
will bring together NGOs and corporations to cooperate on addressing
factory worker conditions in China, particularly in the Guangzhou area. The
role of the facilitator will be to help keep the discussions constructive
and on time. Consecutive interpretation will be provided throughout. China
or Labor expertise is not required. Round-trip economy airfare and lodging
will be provided.

Jerry Martin
Asian-American Exchange
The Asia Foundation