OS and strategic planning wow!!

Jaime Pedreros Fitzgerald jpedrerosf at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 18:17:29 PDT 2003

Dear friends,

Thank you very much for your valuable help. All the
messages I have received during the last three hours
encouraged me to make a "non conventional" approach
for the proposal I will submit to the tax authority.
It's 9:00 pm here and I am sure more suggestions and
experiences are yet to come. I feel now like a
millionaire because of you Birgitt, Ralph, Ann,
Michael, Lisa and Peggy. English is not my mother
language and this limits my ability to express how I
feel and what I think. From my deepest heart and soul,
thanks again. Be sure that I will keep you informed
about any outcome and to not forget those of you who
will write later, a message will follow.

Blessings and warm regards

Jaime