Open Space in Seattle--Creating the World We Want

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Mon Apr 7 21:29:35 PDT 2003

Friends--

One of my small contributions to waging peace will be to facilitate a public
Open Space conference in Seattle on Sunday, May 4, around the theme, Creating
the World We Want.  Below, an invitation with more details, which you can
pass on to friends.

Hope to have old and new friends join us in imagining what the world COULD
be, and how to realize our dreams.

Joelle Everett
jleshelton at aol.com
360-426-8517

CREATING THE WORLD WE WANT

The first of May has long been celebrated as the flowering of spring and a
time to bring new creation into the world.  We invite you to honor this
season of new beginnings, and share in the worldwide celebration of
Creativity and Innovation Day, by joining us for a daylong conversation on
May 4.

Together we will explore how we can use our own deep creativity to create the
kind of world we want to live in.

The Open Space meeting format will make it easy to connect with other people
who share your passions and concerns.  Any issue that you care deeply about
will be on the table, if you care to put it there.

The facilitator will be Joelle Lyons Everett, who has led and participated in
Open Space conferences around the world for more than ten years.

Time:  Sunday, May 4, 2003.  9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.  Come at 8:30 to find
parking, check in, have a cup of tea or coffee and greet your friends.

Place:  Blue Moon Healing Arts , 123 Boylston , Capital Hill.

Sponsor:  Spirit in Leadership Circle, Women of Wisdom.

Cost:  Donation $35, proceeds support WOW community programs. Sliding scale
fee will be arranged if required. Bring a brown-bag lunch.

Registration:  Everyone is welcome--men and women, teens to elders—but our
physical space limits us to 40, and pre-registration is appreciated.  Contact
our Registrar Dianne Smith Cubell at hartisans at aol.com  206-726-1799.   You
will receive a confirmation e-mail with directions and parking information.

There will be a table for flyers or brochures about related events and your
own creative work, so bring what you would like to share.

Questions?  Contact Dianne or Joelle, jleshelton at aol.com.