OS in large commercial organisations eg. technology

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 1 05:05:41 PST 2003

At 02:07 AM 4/1/2003 -0500, Romy wrote:
>could you give me a very quick Top 10 (or one or two!) of the experiences
>you know of with large commercial organisations? I',m thinking of a
>sentence or two of what the issue was and the outcome (if known).  I'd be
>really grateful if you could help here.

AT&T -- Olympic Pavilion Designed
Boeing Aircraft -- Door manufacturing process re-designed
Rockport Shoes -- Strategy for future created, new shoes designed
Park-Davis -- Research agenda established
IBM -- International Consulting approach defined
Phillip-Morris -- Research agenda developed.
Accor Hotels (Sofitel, Novitel etc) -- Corporate Integration, Brand
Identification

>Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, MD 20854 USA