espacio abierto

florian fischer florianfischer at ff-wey.com
Sun Apr 27 14:23:46 PDT 2003

"Pannwitz, Michael M" schrieb:

>  Dear Florian,
> toward the end of May, I will have the opportunity to introduce 48
> people from 14 European countries to open space-technology (a 4,5 day
> training in Weimar, Germany).
> Since there has been a strange rumour that it is close to impossible
> to have open space in Spain, I would very much like to make your mail
> available to the participants.
> May I?
> peace
> mmp

dear michael,
strange to communicate in english language to you,
living 5 or 10 kilometers in distance at berlin a german speaking
region,
but well, we are in public of our beloved openspace comunity.
Yes of course, use my report for to serve the spreading of the
possibilities of open space all over the world including the very
special nation of spain.
I would like to see you, to tell you more about the ingredients
of that meeting in andalucia.

please call me.
florian

florian fischer