INVITATION for the 11th International OSonOS - in "Swenmark"

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Thu Apr 10 02:15:08 PDT 2003

Dear friends.
Soooo, finally we have it all together. Attached you will find the official
invitation for the 11th international OSonOS! There is also a registration
form attached(By the way I do have updated antivirus installed). The
information will also be posted onto the OS-world website, soon. If anyone
has an idea of an easy way to make the registration form available,
downloadable, please get in touch with me.

A little reminder for those of you who are in the neighbourhood of
"Swenmark" in two weeks. 27-28th of April we´ll have our pre-meeting
OSon"OSonOS" at the same site as the main event! Get in contact with me or
Gerard if you want more info about this!

We are so excited over here. Hope you will come in August!
Warmest regards
Thomas Herrmann         Phone +46 (0)709-98 97 81
Open Space Consulting   Fax   +46 (0)300-713 89
Pensévägen 4
434 46 Kungsbacka, Sweden
Email: thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
www.openspaceconsulting.com