SV: Storytelling before a 2 day event

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Sun Apr 6 12:44:58 PDT 2003

Dear Birgitt
Thanks for emphasizing the importance of this work. Good suggestion to start
the day before! "Unfortunately" I am opening space about 300 km´s away that
day so I can´t make it!
What about my other alteratives, to have the storytelling a few days earlier
or doing some individual interviews. I would appreciate any experiences, if
anyone would like to share.
Regards
Thomas