SV: 2 Day OS - reflection (longish)

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Sun Apr 6 11:59:12 PDT 2003

Hi Brendan
It´s good to hear you out here! I hope everything is fine "down-west under".
Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience! I like your idea with silent
reflection, talking with a peer and then reopen the space. I have started to
try out the reopening space and I like it too.

Last tuesday when I let a group of 250 participants reflect on the four
directions of the medicin wheel, just before closing. We didn´t have much
time but anyway, I invited them to share their thoughts with another for one
minute and then I called the bells and asked if anyone would like to share
with the group. We did this for the leadership, vision, community and
management, and it worked nicely. Quite noisy during that minute but it
seemed to work really good. When I have a bit more time at the end of my
next OST I will let them reflect for themselves too.
Take care!
Regards
Thomas Herrmann