OSonOS & Upload your digital photographs

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Sun Sep 22 11:01:59 PDT 2002

while we're posting photos and gettign ready to travel (or
not travel) as the case may be...

since osonos 7 in chicago, we have been in the habit
of posting proceedings online simultaneously to posting them
on the wall at the conference.  this year we'll do that
again (god willing and the creeks... ) and this year we'll
do it on this wildly simple little thing called a wiki.
i've set up the space for us at this address...
http://www.openspaceworld.org/osonos10

it's up and available and ready for your postings now.  i've
posted this info about photos gallery and there is also a
space for those who expect to be embodied particiapnts to post
pre-conference logistical notes and general hellos... also a
place for those who will not be taking their bodies to
australia to chime in and say hello.

it's a simple little system there, just click the 'edit text
of this page' link at the bottom of any page and you can
add/edit what's already there.  any word edited as such:
OpenSpaceTechnology (with at least two capitalized letters
and no spaces) will become a link to a new page.

chris corrigan has agreed to help tend the thing from his
timezone, picking up digital cups, if you will.  also, i'm
wondering if gabriela ender or somebody else in the european
neighborhood might pick up cups from there?  more on that
chris and gabi, at the wiki.

so, it's a wide open wall waiting for postings.  check it
out if you can!

--

Michael Herman
300 West North Avenue #1105