stories of results from opening space in divided communities.....

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at cox.net
Thu Sep 19 14:03:52 PDT 2002

Chris, I missed your PS but greatly appreciate the story.  So, from today's
vantage point do you think your perception was real or was it "just you?"
In my case, the split I was observing/suffering with was real (within me and
also within the group) but there was more to it than that because, of
course, it is never one dimensional.  Beyond the split there was another
level of self-organization taking place that has led to multiple
collaborations in our community that were not a part of the explicit
convergence at the event.  Evidentally, the convergences were happening
within individuals and small groups that did not come together until a
couple of months later.

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
Milagro Organizational Consulting, Inc.