Using digital cameras...

WB-TrainConsult wb-trainconsult at gmx.net
Sun Sep 15 10:11:20 PDT 2002

Kenoli,

If you can get the Nikon Coolpix 995, take it
Unfortunately they try to market the new model and it seems to be
difficult to get the 995 model

Bernd
-----
wb-trainconsult at gmx.net 15.09.2002 at 19:09:55 (GMT/UT + 02:00)
1) attached to this e-mail : No file
2) All attached files are mentioned by name in the lines above.Please
do not open any other attachment!
3) Please send text documents in RichTextFormat/*.rtf, if possible.
This also facilitates communication between the mac- and ms-world.

----
Bernd Weber
Organization Development Consultant

"DEVELOP YOUR CAPACITIES - MATERIALIZE YOUR VISION"

C.P. 1462, Beira, Sofala, MOZAMBIQUE
fone: +258-3-32 98 59, cellfone:+258-82-43 79 77

-----
WB-TrainConsult
management- & human resources
training, consulting & development
-----
Gumpendorfer Straße 88b/18, AT-1060 Wien, AUSTRIA
fone & fax: +431 596 86 57, cellfone: +43 0662 7667872
-----
Inscricao no grupo de discussao "Sistemas organizacionais":
Escrever um email para o endereco <sis-org-subscribe at eGroups.com>