The Practice of Peace

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 12 15:10:35 PDT 2002

At 10:14 AM 9/11/2002 -0400, you wrote:

>Harrison,
>
>Please send me the draft as a Word document. I appreciate OS as an avenue
>to peace on several levels. Thank you for all you have done through OS to
>make my life better.

Many thanks for offering to take a look at my DRAFT. Please don't work too
hard on all this, especially avoid "wordsmithing" punctuation, and the
like. The BRIEF answer to a few questions would be most helpful. Use page
numbers for specific references. Please just email (respond to this email)
with your answers. Please do not send the DRAFT back.

1) What do you like best?
2) What would you leave out?
3) Who should read this book?
4) Who might publish the book(assuming Berret Koehler won't)?

There is no particular deadline, but after two months, the information may
be a little old.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive