I just discovered Reed's Law

Jaime Pedreros Fitzgerald jpedrerosf at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 12 14:20:25 PDT 2002

Hi Chris!!!

Congratulations for a job well done. I always face
claims about the small number of participants for
prospective OS mettings in Bolivia. Reed's Law will be
an excellent argument to show possibilities. However,
I can not replicate the formula in order to confirm
your findings for 12 people and 4083 possible groups.
Could you please explain in a more detailed way the
formula for me?

By the way, in the battle or sluggish against GM
(genetically modified) seeds and organisms, your
finding is very important.

Warm regards from Bolivia to everybody

Jaime