The Practice of Peace

Michael C. Funke Drmcfunke at aol.com
Mon Sep 9 13:23:39 PDT 2002

Hi, Harrison,
I share your thoughts and worries and I think exactly this what you are doing
(as far as I understood )  to share ones thoughts and worries is a way to
relate to each other and to offer connectability so to trigger (in my first
life language as physicist) corRELATION among people of good will.

And I would be happy of receiving a .doc copy...
hoping that I do not start an avalanche of demands on this list but I want to
go this thought to the list.
Michael

Dr. Michael C. Funke
SYSTEMIC CONSULTING NET
Organisationsberatung & Personalentwicklung
Hoepnerstr. 4A
D-04157 Leipzig

fon/fax   0341 - 91 220 91
mobil     0177 5835 549